We have created a 2022 Festival Events program for the event to showcase local presenters and choices for on/off-water sessions that we hope will leave you feeling inspired. As the event date approaches, this program will have updates made to it as required. You can download a PDF version of the current program by clicking on:
Please note that ALL on-water sessions are weather and sea-state dependent and conditions may arise that result in paddles described having to be modified or replaced with an alternative.
At the event, a detailed paddling program will be finalised day-by-day, according to weather conditions and what the sea leader/event organisers feel is appropriate for overall safety. Sign-up sheets will be put up for the paddling program each evening and the paddles on offer will be described so you can make a choice.
We have tried to offer a range of paddles, so that there is something for everyone, as such, some paddles may require you to be at a sea skills level in order to sign on to them (see FAQ for skill level descriptions).
Highlights of this year’s event
- Welcome to Country
- Quiz night
- Exciting range of choices for Sea Kayaking trips, practical sessions and workshops
- Programmed activities to help develop sea kayaker skill and confidence
- Leisure time to network and socialize with fun like-minded paddlers
- Participation in an environmentally and family friendly event
- Daily Yoga sessions – lead by Katie Garnett